Number Egg Carton Craft
This is a SUPER EASY craft! You probably have most of the materials to make this at home!
We use this to help Yaseen with: number order, number recognition, matching skills, counting, developing fine motor and eye and hand coordination skills while learning new vocabulary in both Arabic and English.
What You Need:
- Numeral Template (scroll towards end of blog)
- Egg Carton(s) (depends on the number of egg holders)
- Glue Gun or PVA Glue
- Stanley Knife
- Laminator (optional)
How To Make:
1. You'll need to print 2 sets of numbers. Start by cutting one set of each English and Arabic numbers. I laminated my numbers for longer durability.
2. Glue each number to a pop stick.
3. Glue the remaining 2 sets onto the back of the egg holders. I used a carton with 30 egg holders. You can also use a carton with a dozen egg holders.
4. Using your knife, cut small slots in between each egg holder (just like below).
We love seeing your little ones use our learning resources. If you choose to share your images or lessons on social media please tag us @brb_raisingkids or leave a review or comment below.