Number Egg Carton Craft
This is a SUPER EASY craft! You probably have most of the materials to make this at home!
We use this to help Yaseen with: number order, number recognition, matching skills, counting, developing fine motor and eye and hand coordination skills while learning new vocabulary in both Arabic and English.
What You Need:
- Numeral Template (download towards the end)
- Egg Carton(s) (depends on the number of egg holders)
- Glue Gun or PVA Glue
- Stanley Knife
How To Make:
1. You'll need to print 2 sets of numbers. Start by cutting one set of each English and Arabic numbers. I laminated my numbers for longer durability.
2. Glue each number to a pop stick.
3. Glue the remaining 2 sets onto the back of the egg holders. I used a carton with 30 egg holders. You can also use a carton with a dozen egg holders.
4. Using your knife, cut small slots in between each egg holder (just like below).
Now your child is ready to develop some new skills and learn numbers! Super easy right? Share your crafts with us at @brb_raisingkids.