Pin the Tail on the Sheep - Eid Game September 23 2015, 0 Comments
You will need:
Game Printables, Printer, Scissors, Laminator (optional), Blind fold, Blu tac, Whiteboard Marker.
1. Simply print the files and cut out the sheep tails.
2. Laminate for extra durability (optional).
3. Stick Sheep on the wall and place blu tac behind each tail.
4. In turns, blind fold each child or adult and spin (gently) a few times, then direct them to the sheep.
5. Once child sticks tail on the sheep write their name (on the tail).
6. Each child has one turn and the closest tail near the 'X' wins!
© Zed&Q 2016 All Rights Reserved. For personal use only. Not for commercial use or distribution. Thank you.