Pin the Tail
Let's make this Eid more memorable with this super fun activity for the whole family to enjoy!!
This Pin the Tail activity can keep your whole family entertained!
You will need:
- Printable (scroll to the end)
- Laminator (optional)
- Blind fold
- Blu tac
- Whiteboard Marker
1. Print files and cut out the sheep tails.
2. Laminate for extra durability (optional).
3. Stick Sheep on the wall and place blu tac behind each tail.
4. In turns, blind fold each child or adult and spin (gently) a few times, then direct them to the sheep.
5. Once child sticks tail on the sheep write their name (on the tail).
6. Each child has one turn and the closest tail near the 'X' wins!
We love seeing your little ones use our learning resources. If you choose to share your images or lessons on social media please tag us (@zedandq or @brb_raisingkids) or leave a review or comment below.