This activity uses the images from the Alphabet Charts (print extra charts so you can use them for games).
Choose a disc and place it above the line (picture facing upwards). Get your child to say the word and sound it out, then spell it with the letter discs.
To increase Arabic vocabulary, I've created 2 other games options:
1. Find the Correct Object - Have the disc above the line (letter facing upwards). Choose 3 items around the home, (1 - 2 that begin with that letter). Say the phonic out loud, each object in Arabic then end with the phonic. Now ask your child to find the correct one.
2. Find the correct Phonic - Choose an object and place 3 letter discs (one representing the object) underneath. Say the object, followed by the letters. Ask you child to choose the correct letter.
Printing Instructions: Print in A4 size (21cm x 29.7cm). Best to laminate for extra durability.
- Downloads sent to your inbox
- This is a non-editable file for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This is NOT for commercial use, sharing or resale
- Colours may vary from screen to screen
©Zed&Q 2020. All rights reserved. All illustrations, designs, photos and rhymes are copyright to Zed&Q and may not be used or reproduced without written permission. Purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.