Word Builder (Lv 2) activity is to be used once your child is confident with their sounds and has started learning different letter formation.
How to use:
- Read the word to your child.
- Get them to repeat it after you.
- Read it a second time (emphasizing on the sounds).
- Child places the sounds/letters they hear on the sheet.
Printing Instructions: Each letter is on a single page. Print in A4 size (21 cm x 29.7 cm). Best to laminate for extra durability.
- Downloads sent to your inbox
- This is a non-editable file for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This is NOT for commercial use, sharing or resale
- Colours may vary from screen to screen
©Zed&Q 2020. All rights reserved. All illustrations, designs, photos and rhymes are copyright to Zed&Q and may not be used or reproduced without written permission. Purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.