This is a great way for your child to identify the sounds in words and develop their cognitive and handwriting skills. Use images from the spare print outs.
- Laminate this sheet so it can be reused.
- Place letter and image on the 2 circles.
- Child then builds the words using their Alphabet Discs.
- Child writes the word down with a whiteboard marker.
Printing Instructions: Print in A4 size (21cm x 29.7cm). Best to laminate for extra durability.
- Downloads sent to your inbox
- This is a non-editable file for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This is NOT for commercial use, sharing or resale
- Colours may vary from screen to screen
©Zed&Q 2020. All rights reserved. All illustrations, designs, photos and rhymes are copyright to Zed&Q and may not be used or reproduced without written permission. Purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.